AIDA is an independent advisory boutique, headquartered in Gaborone, Botswana, with a regional Western & Central Africa headquarters in Cameroon. Our organization facilitates the financing of selected projects by bringing together investment bankers, project developers and infrastructure companies in the sectors of Smart Construction, Energy & Transport. In order to integrate its projects within the local economy, AIDA focuses on the creation of small companies for procurement, project management, quality assurance, internal controls, performance support, and employee training.
AIDA offers structured and dedicated advisory services with comprehensive end-to-end transaction origination and execution.
Pre-project services include:
- Advising foreign companies on African initiatives;
- Advising African private & public clients on project finance through innovative physical asset guarantees;
- Assessing macro-economic environment;
- Designing Smart Solutions;
- Undertaking feasibility studies.
- Stake-holder alignment;
- Project management & quality assurance;
- Training and performance support;
- Localization and integration programs.
Support services include: